Book an Appointment
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Have you been overseas 4 weeks?? Have you had contact with a confirmed Coronavirus patient? OR Do you have flu like symptoms, a fever and bad cough?
- –> DO NOT visit the medical centre if you have some flu symptoms (to avoid spreading ANY VIRUS to others: patients or staff), instead please phone us on 03 325 2411 to speak to a practice nurse for further details – DO NOT BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE – please CALL OUR NURSES
Doctor and Nurse Consultations by appointment only.
Please phone: 03 325 2411 or you can book your appointment online on this page.
Please note that:
- Online booking is only available for patients aged 16 and over.
- Online bookings are only available for standard 15 minute consultations (for evening and Saturday appointments additional charges apply). If you have more than 2 issues to discuss please phone us on 03 325 2411 to book a double appointment.
- Appointments can only be booked for yourself – not other family members.
- If you require appointments for children, immunizations, extended time, medicals, minor surgery, nurse services, or urgent care please phone us on 03 325 2411. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY PLEASE PHONE 111.
- For continuity of care we recommend booking with your usual doctor if possible. (Due to high patient demand, you will only be able to book with Dr. David Finlay or Dr. Denis Dumaine if you are currently enrolled with them).
- When booking please annotate in the notes the reason for your visit (this will be visible to staff members).
- An email confirming your appointment will be sent to you – if you do not receive an email, your appointment has not been booked.
- If you no longer require your appointment, please ensure you cancel at least 2 hours prior to your appointment time as the usual non-attendance fee will be charged for any missed appointments.