Book an Appointment
Doctor and Nurse Consultations by appointment only.
Please phone: 03 325 2411 or you can book your appointment online on this page.
Please note that:
- Online booking is only available for patients aged 16 and over.
- Online bookings are only available for standard 15 minute consultations (for evening and Saturday appointments additional charges apply). If you have more than 2 issues to discuss please phone us on 03 325 2411 to book a double appointment.
- Appointments can only be booked for yourself – not other family members.
- If you require appointments for children, immunizations, extended time, medicals, minor surgery, nurse services, or urgent care please phone us on 03 325 2411. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY PLEASE PHONE 111.
- For continuity of care we recommend booking with your usual doctor if possible. (Due to high patient demand, you will only be able to book with Dr. David Finlay or Dr. Denis Dumaine if you are currently enrolled with them).
- When booking please annotate in the notes the reason for your visit (this will be visible to staff members).
- An email confirming your appointment will be sent to you – if you do not receive an email, your appointment has not been booked.
- If you no longer require your appointment, please ensure you cancel at least 2 hours prior to your appointment time as the usual non-attendance fee will be charged for any missed appointments.
Repeat prescriptions may be provided at the doctor’s discretion for enrolled patients with stable ongoing medical conditions. You will still be required to have regular consultations, at least every 6 months in most cases, to ensure conditions are monitored with medical guidelines. Please be aware some medications will not be given without a consultation.
- Please allow at least 2 working days to process your script request.
- You will only be able to request a medication prescribed at Lincoln Medical.
- For urgent (same day) scripts please phone us on 03 325 2411.
- You will be notified by text if we are not able to action your script request and you need to book an appointment.
- We will confirm by text when your script is ready for collection or has been faxed to the pharmacy.
- Usual fees apply to all prescriptions requested.