Repeat prescriptions may be provided at the doctor’s discretion for enrolled patients with stable ongoing medical conditions. You will still be required to have regular consultations, at least every 6 months in most cases, to ensure conditions are monitored within medical guidelines. Please be aware some medications will not be given without a consultation.
To request a standard repeat prescription
- Our preferred method is through our patient portal.
- Please allow at least three working days to process your script request and a $20 charge applies.
- You will only be able to request a medication previously prescribed for yourself at Lincoln Medical.
- You will be notified by text if we are not able to action your script request and you need to book an appointment.
- All prescriptions must be sent to a pharmacy, please include the name of your pharmacy on the request.
- For urgent scripts please phone us on 03 325 2411 (additional fees apply)